1. How do I become an Annual Member? Any contribution of $35 or more makes you a member of MPT. This includes pledges for thank you gifts.
2. How long does my membership last? Your membership will expire 12 months after the date of your donation. 3 months before your account expires, we'll send you a letter asking if you'd like to renew.
3. Can I renew my membership online? Absolutely. Any donation you make within your renewal period (3 months prior to your membership expiration date) will be counted as a renewal contribution.
4. What benefits do I receive as a Member of MPT? Your annual membership entitles you to receive our Monthly MPT Program Guide for 12 months! Plus, your contribution may be tax deductible.
5. What should I do if I have questions about my membership? Call our Member Services Department at 1-800-522-8915. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
6. How does my membership benefit MPT? Your membership contirbution supports MPT's mission. Your generosity enables MPT to continue to broadcast quality programming and to support our community.