1. What is a Sustaining Membership? It's a hassle-free way to give that's easier on your wallet!
MPT Sustainers support the station’s programming on a monthly basis with a gift of $5 or more that is automatically deducted from your credit card or checking account.
2. How long does my membership last? Your membership will never expire!
As an MPT Sustainer your membership will remain current month to month and year to year. You'll never miss an issue of the MPT Program Guide, and you won't receive renewal reminders in the mail.
3. Will I still receive mail from MPT? You'll receive less mail from MPT than our annual members.
Because your account will always be current you won't receive renewal notices or phone calls.
4. What do I do if I have questions or concerns about my Sustaining Membership? Call our Sustainer Hotline
at (410) 581-4055 Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 5:30 pm. A
representative will be available to assist you.
5. How does becoming a Sustainer benefit MPT? Your contribution supports the programs that you love.
Your sustaining donation
will allow MPT to put more of your money directly back into programming costs.
6. How do I make changes to my Sustaining Gift? You can update your Sustaining Gift information by phone or online.
If you enrolled in our Sustainer Program by phone, call our Sustainer
Hotline at (410) 581-4055 from 9:30am to 5:30pm. If you
enrolled online, you can update your gift through your profile at www.mpt.org/donate and click on "Member Login." Log in to your profile and click "Service Center."